Slaughter House on George Street - The Slaughter house was located close to the present Dawes Point Wharf, Sydney.
Dawes Point Sydney - Lieutenant Dawes erected his observatory in 1788, and the point was called "Maskelyne" in honour of the Astronomer-Royal, but a later changed in honor of the officer.
Bethel Street - A headstone of a man from the First Fleet named George Graves was used in Bethel Street to fill in a crack in the pavement
Cadman's Cottage - Cadman's Cottage was built in 1816 and was originally known as Coxswain's barracks. It is Sydney's oldest surviving house.
Argyle Street - For many years this area on Argyle Street was the dockyard of Sydney.
First Sydney Hospital - The first hospital in Sydney and indeed Australia was located on Ols George Street
Australia's First Post Office - Australia's first post office was established by Isaac Nichols and was located on Old George Street
Commissariat Stores - The Commissariat Stores (now Argyle Stores) were eventually owned by Mary Reibey Sydney's first woman merchant
Mr Wills House - George Howe started the first Australian newspaper, the "Sydney Gazette," in 1803 and moved the establishment to George Street when he married Mrs Sarah Wills
Old Sydney Gaol - The gaol was once a prominent feature in this part of George street
Essex Street - Essex Street was once the location of the Bank of Australia
Grosvenor Street - The fine mansion of Lieutenant Kent which was later turned into an orphange